Antonio Banderas is working in Astra Film Studio
Antonio Banderas arrived in Budapest on Sunday afternoon. The Spanish actor is shooting an Italian commercial film in Astra Film Studio, Mogyoród.
5 March 2012
Despite the long flight from Los Angeles made him very exhausted, Antonio Banderas was not lazy to share his autographs for fans waiting at the airport in Budapest.
The 52-year-old actor came without his family from Hollywood to Hungary.
This is not the first time when he works in Hungary. Evita, the movie about the life of Argentine political leader Eva Perón, starring with Madonna and Antonio Banderas (Che Geuvara), shooted in 1996, Hungary. Banderas will have ten days to work in Hungary after 16 years break.
- 1. CNN - Water polo is part of Hungary's DNA
- 2. Tímea Babos continued her breakthrough
- 3. Film friendly production - Shoot in Hungary
- 4. Hungary started to repay IMF loan of 2008
- 5. Crédit Agricole to quit Hungary
- 6. Diehl Group in Nyírbátor
- 7. The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman
- 8. Hungarians to drink Canada Dry?
Sign up for updates