Bank of China to open the second branch in Budapest
Bank of China has opened the second branch in Budapest to expand in the Central European region.
20 March 2012
Ready to expand
The second largest Chinese bank wants to expand its branch network in Hungary, but the Hungarian subsidiary of Bank of China wants to extend its activities throughout the Central and Eastern European region in the future. In fact, Hungary is the beachhead of Bank of China (Hungary) Zrt. - Vice President emphasized at the opening of new branch in Budapest.
Bank of China has been in operation since February 2003, the Budapest branch is the first in Central and Eastern Europe. The bank's total assets were HUF60 billion and after-tax profit exceeded HUF1.2 billion last year.
- 1. CNN - Water polo is part of Hungary's DNA
- 2. Tímea Babos continued her breakthrough
- 3. Film friendly production - Shoot in Hungary
- 4. Hungary started to repay IMF loan of 2008
- 5. Crédit Agricole to quit Hungary
- 6. Diehl Group in Nyírbátor
- 7. The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman
- 8. Hungarians to drink Canada Dry?
Sign up for updates