BBC Good Food Magazine - The Hungarian Edition
The world's largest gastronomy magazine, BBC Good Food, to be launched in Hungarian. Focus on Easter in the first issue.
28 February 2012
The Hungarian Edition warmly welcomed
Cooking enthusiasts' heart will start beating fast and hard, as the Good Food is one of the world's best known gastrobrands.
The Hungarian edition will contain translated articles from the British magazine and self-produced materials in Hungary. The first issue will walk around the theme of Easter mainly in Hungarians' ponit of view.
Good Food is warmly welcomed in Hungary, as this is the magazine about home cooking lovers. We hope that the Hungarian edition will also bring a little sunshine from the original British standards, and be a fun of Hungarian team to make the Hungarian audience fall in love with the magazine. Good luck Hungarian Good Food!
- 1. CNN - Water polo is part of Hungary's DNA
- 2. Tímea Babos continued her breakthrough
- 3. Film friendly production - Shoot in Hungary
- 4. Hungary started to repay IMF loan of 2008
- 5. Crédit Agricole to quit Hungary
- 6. Diehl Group in Nyírbátor
- 7. The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman
- 8. Hungarians to drink Canada Dry?
Sign up for updates