Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest
Grand opening of Buddha-Bar Hotel postponed with a month - compared to original plan - and the new five-star hotel to open in mid-April.
13 March 2012
The downtown of Pest, 103-room five-star hotel in a former Klotild Palace, downtown of Pest, was complete where restaurant, roof bar and shops directly connected. The hotel owner, the Italian Beghelli Group, financed the development - about HUF3 billion - and Market Építő Zrt. renovated the historical building.
Hotel industry under pressure
The hotel mananagment throgh Mellow Mood Group, but the hotel restaurant based on the French Buddha-Bar concept (36-room five-star hotel in Prague operating for years). Shops and retails have difficulties to let and Beghelli Group seems to open its own light shop as early bird.
The Italian company is one of Europe's leading lighting company, with factories from China to Czech Republic in a dozen country. In the capital, a long time since Buddha-Bar Hotel will be the first new five-star hotel in Budapest for a while, the hotel industry is in decline due to interesting time and to face closures nowadays.
- 1. CNN - Water polo is part of Hungary's DNA
- 2. Tímea Babos continued her breakthrough
- 3. Film friendly production - Shoot in Hungary
- 4. Hungary started to repay IMF loan of 2008
- 5. Crédit Agricole to quit Hungary
- 6. Diehl Group in Nyírbátor
- 7. The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman
- 8. Hungarians to drink Canada Dry?
Sign up for updates