Diana Krall comes to Budapest
The world's No.1 woman jazz singer and pianist returns to Budapest on 13 November at the Sportaréna.
10 February 2012
Diana Krall visited Budapest in 2009 last time after she had a great concert very first concert in 2004. The third Hungarian concert will be on 13 November 13 at the Sportaréna, which will be redesigned as a theather particularly for that special night.
Diana Krall's latest album, Quiet Nights (with hot latin music inspiration), was released in 2009. Recently, she have had a major role, however, in Sir Paul McCartney's new album, Kisses on the bottom.
In addition, Reuters said that "There's a new Diana Krall album out, though it has Paul McCartney on vocals and his name on the cover. This is all a good thing." The concert tickets are available from 17 February 17 but the artist's fan club members can get them sooner.
- 1. CNN - Water polo is part of Hungary's DNA
- 2. Tímea Babos continued her breakthrough
- 3. Film friendly production - Shoot in Hungary
- 4. Hungary started to repay IMF loan of 2008
- 5. Crédit Agricole to quit Hungary
- 6. Diehl Group in Nyírbátor
- 7. The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman
- 8. Hungarians to drink Canada Dry?
Sign up for updates